The Leap Frog Program, Oxford, MS
We will begin recruitment for the Fall 2018 semester in August.
* The days and times will remain the same for the fall 2018 semester.
*Please note, volunteers must be able to commit to both Monday AND Wednesday, or both Tuesdays AND Thursdays for volunteering. We need volunteers to be consistent in order for the students to thrive.
Tutors are paired with one student twice a week for one hour, for the entire semester. Tutors will be paired with a 1st, 2nd or 3rd grader, to help them with reading and their homework.
1. Mondays AND Wednesdays, 2:50-4:15
2. Tuesdays AND Thursdays, 2:45-4:15
The enrichment hour is designed for free play and special programs. We need volunteers to interact with and help supervise students during this hour.
3. Mondays AND Wednesdays, 4:15-5:30
4. Tuesdays AND Thursdays, 4:15-5:30