The Leap Frog Program, Oxford, MS
All Spring 2018 volunteer spots are full.
If you would like to be added to our Fall 2018 list, please submit the form on the right.
* The days and times will remain the same for the fall 2018 semester.
*Please note, volunteers must be able to commit to both Monday AND Wednesday, or both Tuesdays AND Thursdays for volunteering. We need volunteers to be consistent in order for the students to thrive.
Tutors are paired with one student twice a week for one hour, for the entire semester. Tutors will be paired with a 1st, 2nd or 3rd grader, to help them with reading and their homework.
1. Mondays AND Wednesdays, 2:50-4:15 - FULL!
2. Tuesdays AND Thursdays, 2:45-4:15 - FULL!
Enrichment Hour: **As of 1-23-18, these positions are full.
The enrichment hour is designed for free play and special programs. We need volunteers to interact with and help supervise students during this hour.
3. Mondays AND Wednesdays, 4:15-5:30 - FULL
4. Tuesdays AND Thursdays, 4:15-5:30 - FULL